Becoming your OWN Boss
4 week coaching.
4 video sessions (1 hour each).
One In-Person visit/ location review.
60 days ongoing e-mail support after program.
- Goal Setting
(What would you like to achieve physically and financially within the next 1 year/3 years/5 years.)
- Finding your target audience.
You cannot service or meet the needs of everyone, who will your brand cater to?
(This is done using market research below)
- Market research
Demand: Is there a desire for your product or service?
Market size: How many people would be interested in your offering?
Economic indicators: What is the income range and employment rate?
Location: Where do your customers live and where can your business reach?
Market saturation: How many similar options are already available to consumers?
Pricing: What do potential customers pay for these alternatives?
Here are a few methods you can use to do direct research:
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Writing your business plan
- Calculate start up costs
- Personal Vs. Business Credit
- Choosing your business structure.
- Registering your business name.
- Federal & State Tax ID numbers.
- Licenses & Permits
- Opening a business bank account.
- Business Insurance
- Cost Manangement
Download this Balance Sheet Example: https://www.score.org/resource/balance-sheet-template
- Hire/Manage Employees
- Paying taxes/legal compliance
- Assets, equipment, vendors
- Marketing & Advertising
You get all the above plus….
- Site review
- Floor lay-out
- Lease review
- Permit guidance
- Help finding location
- Contractor referral
- Discount building supplies
- Pre-hire consulting
- Contract tailored to your business